View Single Post
Old Monday, November 04, 2013

unknown guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qacc View Post
Dear 4qi, according to you, in physical test/interview every step has his own marks, but it shouls be noted that priority will be given to those candidates whose show efficiency in all steps, e.g, written test, running, measurement and final interview.
By the way, please also tell us about your position in physical test/interview. did you knows the estimate number of candidates who fulfill the standard criteria fixed by IB.? In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, around 250 candidates for GD(09) were short listed for physical test/interview (including FATA), but only 90 candidates are fulfill the desired criteria

Dear Hassan Ali Qazilbash, as i told in my above post, please also tell us about your position/status in the physical test/interview, did you successfully completed the whole process, I mean quality the running test/measurement and final interview, also please tells us the approximate number of candidates whose qualify physical test/measurement, and final interview,
I want to bring an important thing in your kind notice, that running is introduce in very first time for selection of GD 05 & 09, because the new DG is come from Police Service of Pakistan, and they introduce the running test for the said position, because after selection as GD 05 & 09, you have to go for 03 Months physical training , so this the reason that IB take this test.

congratulation to both of you for giving successful interview+physical process.
dear can you mention where traing will be?
and when letter will be issued to successful candidates
let me mention about my process

first they measure chest and height in which i qualify then rennuning in which i was fourth and then in interview two member of said me very good and then say you may live now.