View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 07, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post

Oh really! I hope you are talking about the same NATO forces that killed our 24 soldiers?

I hope you are talking about the same NATO forces that violated our territorial integrity and staged a drama on 2nd May 2011 in Abbotabad?

Oh come on dude, NATO are not a friend of ours that they will help us tackle our problems, let them stay where they are, we don't need them. Let them leave this region, stability will follow. I am amazed at your suggestion, that means we should use poison to cure an itching, It will destroy the body and so will go the itching.
Yes, I am talking about the same NATO that was forgiven by our zombie Leaders when they just said "Sorry".

If we can get out of this menace by our own, I would be the first one to be proud of.

Regards,