View Single Post
Old Friday, November 15, 2013

Iqra Zaki is on a distinguished road
Default Young Bureaucrats Society

Hello all CSS Forum members,

I am a student of Public Administration, University of Karachi and here representing my department. Being students of Public Administration, joining civil service is the dream of nearly all the students of our department and many of us have opted for this faculty just to polish administrative skills and acquire more knowledge regarding bureaucracy. Me and my class fellows are forming an official society with the consent of our department for the CSS aspirants of our department, which we decided to name as Young Bureaucrats Society. In future, we are planning to spread its roots all over Pakistan, IN SHA ALLAH. I assume it will be first of its kind concrete organization for the students who are passionate about civil services and have always wanted to be bureaucrats. Main aims and objectives of our society are:

• To provide platform for the Civil Service aspirants present anywhere in world
• To re-establish the prestige of institution of bureaucracy among the young generation.
• To engage students in such activities to enhance their skills and forte as bureaucrats.
• To act as a forum for the interaction amongst the aspirants and in-service bureaucrats.
• To critically analyze the functional bureaucracy and presenting cogent and dialectical debates for reforms.

The purpose of mentioning this here is that css forum is the largest virtual communicating forum for css aspirants all over Pakistan and we want all of its members to be a part of this initiative. We regard all the fresh CSPs, senior officers and members and all the struggling candidates as member of this society and you all are always welcome rather appreciated to join the future activities of the society.

Further I want opinions from you all on this initiative AND suggestions or any kind of feedback for the activities of society and ts successful running.

I request the permission of moderators if I can make an official separate thread for this society soon after its launching, which is being held on 28th november.
I'll soon post the launching details and hierarchical structure of YBS, we named as the Cabinet.

I'll be grateful for your responses.

Thankyou.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iqra Zaki For This Useful Post:
azhera (Friday, November 15, 2013), madiha alvi (Friday, November 15, 2013), SehrishKanwal (Friday, November 15, 2013), shezzdp (Friday, November 15, 2013)