View Single Post
Old Friday, November 15, 2013

TheWaqas will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveshakeh View Post
Never go for the BDO . You are graduate and you deserve better job than BDO always evaluate your worth and set your goals high.

For girls i think banking job is good but it depends if you are posted in normal traffic branch then u will be at your home till 6 pm max 7 otherwise if there is a high traffic branch and you have got any assignment which is very time consuming there will be no chance you going home till 8 9

there are many areas in the branch

1: cash *NO GO AREA :P
In cash there are Teller ( cashiers ) and chief teller
2: Customer service representative / Personal banker
Clearing , Account opening , online transfers etc
3: Operation manager
OM corresponds to higher management and do assignments and over all supervision of the branch activity from ledgers to all stuff
4: Branch manager
branch manager try to accomodate customers and they are basically sales staf so they have got targets for month ends and years ends

then there are other staff which includes BDO in UBL bank they are called LSO ( Liability sales officer )

Almost every organization have this kind of employees who just do nothing but harass other good working employees to get there frustration level going down ..

in Ubl there is a policy which is call whisle blow policy in which there is pro forma which we have to fill what ever wrong is happening in the branch and send it to HR .. Hr will contact you in 7 days if not then the same copy will be dispatch of Head of operations

it is a very good policy to secure the employees from being harassed

i dont know in which bank are you but if you want to change your TAG which is cashier now then you have to visit Area Manager or District Customer Service Manager whatever your bank call it and talk to him

but frankly speaking in cash area specially Cashier are very hard to relocate to other assignment than Chief teller and other staff

in UBL chief teller next assignment is Operation manager but Cashier to Chief teller path is very difficult
Dear I don't want to reveal the name of my bank because of some reasons. Last Monday my bank also introduce the same Whistle Blow Policy with the same proforma fill up and send it to HR there are many things I can identify with solid evidence supported by bank camera videos but I don't want to fight with them personally its a bank problem not my personal. However, this is the option for me now to Blow the Whistle if somethings wrong going with me and want to keep it for my last weapon . There is a saying in urdu "Hum to doobay hain sanum tum ko bhi lay doobaingay"