View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 21, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold
Default Nice words.

I totally endorse the views of Psycho empire.

Dear all, losing a battle is always a hard feeling, particularly when you have invested your time, energy and jobs. The hard feeling after that loss is justified, but giving up is not. Ernest Hemingway says "A man can be destroyed but not defeated." Dear why are you people giving up? Because an exam you failed to qualify! Edison had not invented the light bulb in the very first experiment nor the very first airplane of wright brothers left the ground, it was the result of persistent efforts that all great things happened. Had they given up after failing first time, we would not have any light bulb, airplane, ship and all other things. You have failed in first attempt, DMS is out, sit down and see where you stumbled. Then give yourself a break, watch a good movie and play cricket with your buddies. Then come back to drawing board and make a strategy, ask your parents for prayers and go back to the battle zone again and be sanguine, if it is in your fate, you'll get it, if not, there would be something better planned by almighty for you.

The result is no doubt shocking, unprecedentedly low average of qualifiers. Those who failed must look forward, it is of no use to beat the trace while snake has passed. The question papers of CE-2013 had already betokened the coming disaster. I think now it must be very clear that gone are the days when selective study from stereotypical notes used to bear fruit. I have been here on forum for last 2 years and I see people writing stereotypical material and placing to be evaluated, I can easily say that sample says almost 80-85% people are following the notes provided by academies. This leads to such disasters. I don't mean to say that only those 238 have put the original thing and all 10800 other have written such stereotypical stuff, in such high percentage of candidates, examiner may treat a good paper with same stick and some good candidates suffer too.

So guys, Those who can afford to appear once again, they must not surrender.

Those who have exhausted all attempts, CSS is not the end of the world. ستاروں سے آگے آسماں اور بھی ھیں

P.S: This is just for encouraging the crestfallen friends and brothers with good wish, not a debate so one may disagree.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
AliSherSwabi (Saturday, November 23, 2013), aneelbachwani (Tuesday, December 30, 2014), imranazeem (Thursday, June 04, 2015), mudasr (Friday, November 22, 2013), sahar abbas (Thursday, November 21, 2013)