View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 23, 2013

Warraich is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abidkhan View Post
Dear brother but one thing I have noticed that in banking sector Branch Manager has no control over Operation Manager although he knows well that OM harrass the subordinates every time (Narrow minded people) a good Manager has the quality of dealing with all employes in good and polite manner whether he is cashier or OM.
It is too due to the conflicts between operations and sales, as the OM has totally different preferences and targets than BM. OM has to look for good audit category and for smooth and mistake free working of operation but a BM is mainally concerned with depsoit figure. Some banks have very power full role of manager and he can make any one transfer just by one call but some banks have left the BM with very minimum powers. I as a manager, never used harsh tone or even loud voice with any staff member ranging from gaurds and tea boys to OM. And I never faced any problem from them. The previous manager before me, used to make complains about them to regional office but the same staff is working perfectly fine with me. It is all due to the preferences and the way you look the things.
abidkhan (Saturday, November 23, 2013)