View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 23, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 8236

Nate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniyalahmed View Post
Dear Nate,

First of all try to get access to the "real" DMC of Zardari Sahib. Please, make sure, as issue of fake DMC has surfaced. Your source of DMC is CSS forum, which has proven to be flawed, hence, get access of Zardari's DMC from some other quarter.

Secondly, I don't think you have any chance. The rule clearly states that you should score 33% marks in optional. You have one precedent, please confirm his DMC before jumping ship.

Finally, there would be hundreds if not thousands of students who have failed in one subject. Please check their status too.

I don't think it would be a cake walk.
I know brother it wont be a walk in the park. The rules are the same trust me its the same but then again its us who bear the brunt. And yes i have the copies of original dmcs of aijaz zardari, afzal kolachi and three more candidates. All of them had failed in one of their optionals n still called for their interview. Take afzal kolachi hes from 38thctp IG n on this forum he is @tadap. He himself quoted his dmc and he too was failed in mlaw.