View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sarrial Banda will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveed_Bhuutto View Post
67 last year and 45marks this time.
Mujhe samajh main nahi aa raha k main itna duffer kesai ho sakta hun
Well Naveed bhai, FPSC had already decided to slaughter students in certain subjects so they did what they had already thought of doing. So, don't worry at all about your performance. It really has nothing to do with your knowledge or capabilities. Let me explain you & I bet you will have to believe me in the end that FPSC did not give marks on the basis of one's performance but purely on the basis of its own pre-decided agenda of killing students in certain subjects.

In EDS, my 35 MCQs were correct for sure & I don't need certificate from FPSC or any member here who tries to side with FPSC, because at least few things are very sure & crystal clear especially in Science subjects. The remaining subjective part, I did very well but I got total 45 marks. How on Earth this is possible that I get only 10/50 of the subjective part?????

Similar havoc has been played with journalism this year. My journalism paper went really very well, no roting, no cramming, & I got only 28 in it.

Then my U.S History paper went really really bad, so much so that I was able to attempt 1.5 questions only i.e I attempted only 30marks paper. Knew nothing in MCQ part so attempted 8-10 mcqs on the basis of Tukka. If my all tukkas were correct & I get 30/30 in the 1.5 questions, I could have hardly got 40 marks. I was sure that I would fail CSS because of U.S history. But you know what, I got 48 in this U.S History paper.... Can anyone explain this to me????