View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 24, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarrial Banda View Post
Well Naveed bhai, FPSC had already decided to slaughter students in certain subjects so they did what they had already thought of doing.

Then my U.S History paper went really really bad, so much so that I was able to attempt 1.5 questions only i.e I attempted only 30marks paper. Knew nothing in MCQ part so attempted 8-10 mcqs on the basis of Tukka. If my all tukkas were correct & I get 30/30 in the 1.5 questions, I could have hardly got 40 marks. I was sure that I would fail CSS because of U.S history. But you know what, I got 48 in this U.S History paper.... Can anyone explain this to me????
Ohhhhh God..... And I have taught US History for almost an year in NOA, compiled my own notes and yet scored 57. US History, Geography and Essay were the finest papers this time in all my three attempts but you know what..... I have scored incredibly low in all these subjects.... Really disappointing