View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 8236

Nate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Sir you are forming a conjunction of A with the disjunction B V C, both are truth functional connectives and I hope you know that a conjunction is only true when all of its conjuncts have same truth value and are true. In row 5 and 7, the truth value of A is false then how can the Truth Functional Compound statement A . B v C be True? The conjunction A . B v C would only be true when A is true and B v C is true separately and only then the whole conjunctive statement would be true. And it has got nothing to do with Boolean Interpretation, Bool has just discussed the problem of Existential Import when he discusses the Categorical Syllogism, this is Symbolic Logic and it has got nothing to do with Boolean Interpretation.

Brother he is trying to show you that you are mistaken, that argument is in favor of FPSC. However, my sincere prayers are with you, I can feel the dilemma that you are going through, have faith in Allah almighty, what is written in your fate by Allah, no FPSC or anyone else can deprive you from that.
Best of Luck.
Exactly that is the point which bear emphasized upon ...But in 2012 those who failed in compulsory or options and passed in aggregate then acc to the 11(i) rule they should have been declared passed and those who passed their compulsory and options but could not get above 600 they were also declared failed but in accordance to the rule again they should have been passed ...in a nutshell what @bear is saying that fpsc itself don't know their rules only this time they applied it ...for all the previous years they were in slumber ..so benefit of doubt and discrimination comes into play here

Quote:
Originally Posted by izhar ahmad View Post
Nate sir...can i visit FPSC Lahore office in this regard or it is must to go to Islamabad to address the issue??? N i dont have records of past failed candidates like you so how can i file my appeal without those facts???
brother you should call fpsc deposit Rs 250 For personal hearing and review to the fpsc and then wait for your case to be represented...and if one is not satisfied with the panel decision then we have our high courts at our disposal ...
Faisal86 (Tuesday, November 26, 2013), izhar ahmad (Tuesday, November 26, 2013)