View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default The way of attemptign US Hist: CSS-2014

Asslam o alaikum Please suggest me how to attempt this paper. I have dropped indopak and opted US History. In Indopak I attempted all of the questions like in essay style with outlines.

Now my question is that how to attempt this particular subject, whether should I attempt with outlines or without outlines?

Second question is that which maps are to be prepared for US History? I want to draw maps in this paper, I use Majumdar's books and officer academy's notes. There are some maps, the maps are of older USA and today's USA. Now, which maps are important.

Apart from that let me know the important quotations, in my upcoming attempt I want to attempt every question with the start and end with quotations. So, in this regards which important quotations are to be prepared?

Lastly, should I attempt it with outlines like essay or without outlines like heading and subheading?

And is conclusion and introduction necessary to write down in every question?