View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Maymoona Mirza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeriious View Post
topics are not that tricky as they were used to be before. in first topic, one simply has to discuss about merits of separate gender education in pakistan by keeping the cultural and religious factors beside. second topics can be handled with different scenarios individually and collectively. in third topic, one has to discuss the advancements in science and technology and its effects on society, such as todays man focusses more upon his career than marriages and up lift of woman in every sphere of life, gone are the days when man used to be the sole decision making authority etc. fourth topic is an argumentative, i believe gender equality is a myth still. fifth topic is quite clear, 'purpose' 'meaning' and education, three key words. fifth is a tricky one, one can take it to where one wants, if leaders can be fooled then no wonder common men suffer. seventh is clear too, country life is really better than city life, advantages of living in countryside. eighth, yes free speech should have some limits, let me recall the recent incident of posting of hate material on youtube against muslims. ninth, is again an argumentative topic, i would go in favour of politics, as politicians are nation builders such as quaid e azam, if it were economy we muslims shouldn't have parted our ways from united india. tenth, my favourite, would love to write on this topic, yes it has been putting an end to true relations as people are getting more social so do their privacies. anyway, best of luck to all those who are appearing this time. i'll appear in 2k14 insha Allah.
where only pakistan is written?there you go making a huge mistake ..here you had to discuss gender equality globally