View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 27, 2013
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIL KHESHGI View Post
In CSS, one must keep in mind our Ideological borders, because if you are going to discuss the whole world then it might come in clash with our ideology. I'll suggest that one must take those topics which are non-controversial in nature. I myself attempted Gender Equality is a Myth and tried to prove the slogan false and illogical in a scholarly way but unfortunately failed to qualify essay. Description of different Feminist Schools of thought was necessary for that essay, in Pakistan as well as in the whole world (Muslim and Non-Muslim), I did the same thing but still failed.
Please pen down your Outline! I attempted this Essay and it seems i have cleared it masha Allah. I would say no topic is controversial or non-controversial. It's the way you handle it

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlechrome View Post
Please sir ummar abbas Do comment when you get time, good thing is that you will be having some time

Pakistan’s traffic problems
Introduction:
In terms of population Pakistan is the 7th largest country in the world. With its infrastructure and roads not according to the international standards in some cities Pakistan is facing major problem of traffic jams and accidents in different congested cities. On account of these traffic jams and low limits of maximum speeds daily problems arise. This results into further problems which further the worsening situation of traffic flow. Traffic problems have never been a rocket science to be known for their causes. But once problem arises, only concrete steps taken can resolve the issue.

Why are the traffic problems in Pakistan?
- More vehicles than roads’ capacity
- Larger population owning vehicles
- Lack of adequate public transport
- Deficiency of traffic controllers
- Protocols
- Condition of roads
- Number of bypasses
- Recklessness of drivers
What do the traffic problems do to us?
- Hurdle in day-to-day work
- Roads’ condition and deterioration
- Accidents
- Public frustration
How to solve the issues
- Adequate public transport
- Standard width and condition of roads
- Construction of bypasses
- Traffic wardens along the length and at critical bends
- Efficient protocol management
A very good attempt i must say But let me add some facts. Pakistan may have 18 crores population, but the actual number of registered vehicles is way less than 80 lacs i believe. it includes all sorts of vehicles.

Add another point to it: Because of growing urban population (due to rural-urban migration), the roads are getting congested in the cities. Many people have to commute to the office everyday.

Lack of car pooling.

And the rest is all good.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
ADIL KHESHGI (Tuesday, December 17, 2013), googlechrome (Thursday, November 28, 2013), Zain Ahmed Zaman (Saturday, January 18, 2014)