View Single Post
Old Friday, November 29, 2013

Faisal86 will become famous soon enough
Default Interview Preparation for Assistant Electrical Engineer (Railway)

Asalaam-o-Alaikum Everybody.

I hope to come across various Engineers at this site. Their guidance may prove helpful to all those appearing for all such posts in general and this post in particular. Right now my mind is replete with a lot of ambiguities, which I hope will be cleared by respected follows.

First of all I would like to know as whether there are other members who are supposed to appear before FPSC panel for this post?
Secondly, have they received interview call letters, because the schedule has been announced on fpsc website? (I haven't received yet).
My third Question pertains to their place of interview as well as What documents are we supposed to bring with ourselves on the day of interview? Also, whether or not are we supposed to take our original credentials with us on or before the interview date?
Fourth, it would be kind if some one mentions the topics that one should prepare keeping in view that both Electrical and Electronic Engineers were eligible for this post. (I have Electronic Engineering background).

I would be grateful to all those who provide assistance in this regard.

Stay blessed.