View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 30, 2013

googlechrome is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Let me put an end to this now.

DMC shared by Gorchani is fake. Roll number 7485 is an absentee throughout. Total marks = 0. Gorchani's real DMC is share by marxpakistani, Marxpakistani is gorchani's second profile.

We knew this since long and we gave him many chances to confess.

According to the rules of forum:

Multi Usernames: More than one username (Sock Puppet account) is not allowed. A sock puppet is an account made on an internet message board by a person who already has an account for the purpose of posting anonymously. After the preferred choice of username the Admin will delete the other/s username/s.Use your own account for posting personal opinions. All the members are restricted to bear single username. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing forum rules and policies. Trying to circumvent a restriction and or ban by re-registering with another user name or changing of an IP address will not be tolerated and in this case a permanent ban may be deemed necessary.

We do not create rather we end controversies on this forum and you know you went against the rules.

You might be a nice guy or your intentions might not be wrong but you shouldn't have done this when you had one profile already.
Don't mind but CSS-Forum is already doing this work of estimation for you. When it says that only X% student went above Y% Marks in Z subject, you can extrapolate. When you analyze DMCs of individuals you actually mess up with talents a particular person have got in a particular subject. Having two IDs is neither good in CSS forum nor on FB, Twitter, etc. Unfortunately I too, did it. But the strong reason in my defence is, that ID is a part of my oblivion. I don't recall it at all.
Moreover having two IDs what is that one might want to say to the people on forum. Everyone here is a graduate, at least. May be people want to push people with one and pull them with other.
CSS Forum has added knowledge and tension (In a sense that whenever I open this webpage I say "I must study").
I would say, an effort like this which does not ask us for money to be members of webpage, is appreciable. We all are brothers. We all are from the limbs of the same body. Hey admin if you are reading, tell me when will you upgrade me from "googlechrome is on a distinguished road"... Peace.

Last edited by googlechrome; Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Extra' not'
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to googlechrome For This Useful Post:
ammar0543 (Tuesday, December 10, 2013), venomous sophie (Monday, December 02, 2013), Waqas77 (Sunday, December 01, 2013)