View Single Post
Old Friday, December 06, 2013

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Self study is significant !

AOA,

I'd say that don't rely on academies, these are just a showoff and profitable business, especially now-a-days. They do uniform study, irrespective that even an average candidate would feel comfortable in understanding it or not.
They are not concerned with any student's selection and they just worry about their earnings, that's it.

Just make up a study plan and follow it by heart. Study 8-10 hours a day, and don't consult max books and notes, unless you will confused what to write in the exam. Just stick to 1 or 2 and make your own notes. You should've faith in ALLAH TALA and confidence in your creative abilities. Serve your parents daily, indeed their prayers count a lot in success.

Do remind a thing when you feel dis-hard in preparing CSS and if somebody demotivate you; just say this sentence:

"I know I am something because ALLAH TALA doesn't create garbage"
Remember me in your prayers.

Profound regards,
RMKamran.
amnakhan (Friday, December 06, 2013), anum balouch (Saturday, December 07, 2013), canabeel (Saturday, June 07, 2014), fasadi bacha (Friday, December 06, 2013), LightWave (Friday, February 28, 2014), SAMEYA AROOJ (Friday, December 06, 2013)