View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ahmed Faisal has a spectacular aura aboutAhmed Faisal has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by friend786 View Post
FAILURES ARE THE PILLARS TO SUCCESS

Life is the name of regular struggle. Success and failures always go hand in hand. Astute people learn from failures to curb the causes of failures. This act leads the person towards success. Ambitious people considers the failures a blessing in disguise. History has revealed that most prominent rulers whose reign lasted for more than a decade, have learnt a lot from failures. Muhammad Ghori, a great warrior had got a crushing defeat in the first battle of Tarain at the hands of Prithvi Raj Chauhan II. But he ably overcame him in second battle of Tarain by using the latest tactics. Life never ends at the verge of failure, rather it lets the person knows the flaws and enable him to curb them for future. Thomas Eddison, renowned scientist invented the electrical bulb after thousand time of failures. When he was asked about his failures, he replied that, there are not the failures, rather I know thousand techniques by which the bulb can not be made. Failures enables the person to know the meager faults, and paved way for success. Mn is not superficial being. He has always some weakness in him. No one is perfect. Every single person faces the failures but the successful people always learn from failures and curb the roots of failures. As failures are the pillars of success.

kindly mark the expansion and let me know how can I improve it. Thanks
I am no authority on expansions, but structure of the Expansion should be like this:

First paragraph is ones introduction which contains Meaning and then explanation of the proverb or saying. Secondly, comes the body, called second paragraph, of expansion which should be full of relevant examples, facts and figures. This paragraph is crucial because you support your expansion in it. A quotation at the end of body or concluding paragraph adds to the beauty of expansion. Third and last paragraph is ones conclusion, which briefly sums up ones whole expansion. Try these methods and you will improve the way you write.
"Our Lord, give us the good in this world and the good in the hereafter." (Al-Qur'an, 2:201).
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed Faisal For This Useful Post:
friend786 (Thursday, December 12, 2013)