View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 12, 2013

usmanwrites is on a distinguished road

If gold rusts what shall iron do

The presented adage reflects the stark philosophy of human life that perfection is a rare commodity in this world of sins and woes. What to speak of iron when gold starts rusting. LIikewise, it is very hard for a common individual to strive for perfection or virtue when charismatic leaders and even saints are prone to commit blunders.
In this fallible world it becomes very difficult for an under develop nation to survive when giant like USSR have been crumbled into pieces. There was a time when it was said that the sun of great Britain's empire never sets but today their very authority is confined to tiny part of western Europe. Similar ly, it becomes very difficult for a country like Pakistan to get out of a quagmire of economic meltdown when the so called super power on earth the United States of America is teetering on the edge of abyss.
Although the situation is too gloomy and dark for an ordinary individual or a nation to choose and tred on a path as the glory of great men and nations is rusting, yet one must not loose hope and have faith in oneself and Most importantly in God because God has promised for success if one strives.
So let us be, ,therfore, , optimistic like shelly and sing :
"The worlds great age begins anew,
The golden year's return,
The earth doth like a snake renew. "

Yes I mean iron should start singing as shelly sings

Parndon me for , , in my expansion:p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk