Thread: Guidance
View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 12, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS 2012 - Merit 99

C1stWiki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post

Philosophy can be covered in Two months time while along with other subjects, otherwise it hardly needs a month.

My friend there is no doubt that Philosophy is a subject of high intelletual nature and i would suggest that only those opt it who have read any sort of Philosophy as pleasure reading, those who are interested in this subject will get good marks but those who are opting it because Merit No 2 has secured good marks and so can you, then think again, you may end up wasting your time and then switching to any other subject would be difficult. I know that hardly 1% people used to opt that subject but since they have seen the result of Merit no 2, they have started opting, same as happened with Psychology.....

and Philosophy is not opted by Doctors, they might do worst in it, being Doctor and being good at philosophy are two different things, i don't know they study Philosophy in MBBS......

I doubt that you will find a teacher for that in any academy, you will have to go to an individual teacher, look my friend a teacher can't make you good at this subject if you are not interested, i think you must revisit your decision, however i can guide you, i also live in Lahore, my mail is in profile, contact me i can guide you in this regard.....
If one has to choose between Psychology and Philosophy? What should he prefer?