View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ali Ahmed Thebo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
In 2012,I had started thread with the title of "I am available for guidance of CSS 2013 aspirants" and i think that it was very helpful for CSS aspirants.I followed that thread whole year and tried my best to help out aspirants.

Now i am going to start a new thread regarding guidance of CSS 2014 aspirants.My optional subjects were

Islamic History
Geography
Journalism
Sociology

One can ask any related queries/questions regarding CSS but it is my humble request that the query should be concise and to the point so one may get maximum benefit of it.I will try my level best to help aspirants in best possible manner.

Furthermore I am going to start EDS coaching classes from 5th June 2013 in Faisal Town, Lahore. Interested aspirants may contact me through my cell number/email id given in my profile here.
AoA Sir,

I want to get an advice from you that opting Islamic History and Culture is satisfactory or not, because it seems too lengthy. furthermore please do tell me that Islamiyat (Compulsory) and Islamic H&C are little bit matching or not????

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalSmile View Post
A.o.A respectable brother,
Me going to appear first time in CSS next year InshaAllah.
Please guide me how i select optional subjects when i apply for css.
Secondly is there any criteria to select optional subjects while you done your bachelor in Stats, Eco and Arabic.
What you think regarding these, which option is best?
Thank you.
Sir doc.

Why don't you share the best books for some of optional subjects.