View Single Post
Old Monday, December 16, 2013

Warraich is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAIM SB View Post
Last time i applied for this post and called for interview also but unfortunately not final listed, but some of my sources in ABL Head Office Lahore told me that you have shortlisted for final selection but in waiting list candidate
Now the question is that can the candidate which are in waiting list is top up in final list in this batch...?
in last batch i am waiting list candidate now at this time, is it ABL can put me in final list?:
please answer...b
No, I don't think so, previous list would be considered. Waiting list (if any) is only applicable for that particular batch. For every batch, different hiring is done. You have to re apply. And I think, today is the last date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Jawad Ali View Post
does anyone know how much time will they take to shortlist the candidates?
This time, not very much. a qucik hiring process would be done and every applicant would listen something within a month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zohrab View Post
is it a good job for an mba gradute>?
Yes, apply here, if you get selected, you would have to work in cash for 2-3 years, after that, passing a simple test, you get promoted as General Banking Officer. Better, if you don't have any other option available. MTO should be goal of an MBA but if you don't have a job, it wouldn't be a bad start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzi View Post
Apply krny ki last date kya h??
16 December, means today.