View Single Post
Old Friday, December 20, 2013

usmanwrites is on a distinguished road

If people from Central Punjab are more capable then others then is it their fault? If I remember, that happens every time, out of qualifiers every year roughly 65-70% belong to Punjab and out of qualifiers from Punjab almost 80% belong to central Punjab, it happens every year, nothing new about it.

Yes there is nothing new about it . They are not capable because they don't have opportunities. In competition starting line should be same.
How on earth one can compare the education level of Southern and upper punjab? Have you ever visited southern punjab. Have you ever heard of district Rajanpur? Literacy rate is almost zero over there.
Yes you can proudly chant that the people of upper punjab are more capable only if you provide the same infrastructure and environment in which they people of upper punjab nurture.

Brother keep calm, don't try to make a fuss out of that issue. You have same opportunities as are enjoyed by Central or Northern Punjab.
You must be kidding same opportunities

yourself tell me, if there are only 12 qualifiers then having separate quota would increase your share?
No it won't but it will make sure that those 12 candidates are allocated they deserve this because they competed and passed the exam with pathetic academic background in pathetic environment.

We have to stay united dear, don't tear apart that land of ours.[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]

Unity is leisure term used by those who have financial security, but unfortunately people of Southern punjab do not even know what the word security means

The abundance cotton and wheat produced by southern punjab is wasted on metro project in lahore when the childrens of sraiki people are dying of hunger and diseases

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to usmanwrites For This Useful Post:
Muhammad Daniyal Khalek (Wednesday, April 09, 2014)