View Single Post
Old Friday, December 20, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanwrites View Post

Yes there is nothing new about it . They are not capable because they don't have opportunities. In competition starting line should be same.
How on earth one can compare the education level of Southern and upper punjab? Have you ever visited southern punjab. Have you ever heard of district Rajanpur? Literacy rate is almost zero over there.
Yes you can proudly chant that the people of upper punjab are more capable only if you provide the same infrastructure and environment in which they people of upper punjab nurture.
What do you mean by opportunities? Let me discuss that misconception today. For CSS you need Books only and nothing else. And You need no books for Essay, Precis & composition, Islamiat and Current Affairs because these are general papers, to attempt these papers you must have intellect and Good English, and both these things are made of hard work and commitment, that is free and readily available.

For optional papers you need one book for every subject brother, and I thing that one can easily afford. I know a person who purchased no book for even a single subject, he had few books with him that he studied in Intermediate and Graduation and he opted only those subjects so that he doesn't need to purchase any book, you know why? He had no money to afford a single book even, not to ask of any tuition or academy. He had been to petty govt schools throughout his academic career, Yet he managed to qualify the exam. Because he had potential and nothing else, and that's what you need.

Brother if CSS is done with facilities then rich had easy access to bureaucracy owing to their ability to afford everything but this is not the case, majority always belongs to middle or lower middle class. There is nothing else you need but Allah's blessing and your hard work as well as your real intellect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanwrites View Post
Tell me one thing the population of sraiki people is around 30 million then why we dont have sraikis as an optional in CSS or even PMS. When Balochi sinddhi pashtu punjabi why not sraiki
Punjabi dominance is doing same thing as they did with Bengalis and the result would be the same
Brother all these languages are regional languages, 4 languages = 4 provinces. Punjabi is our language and Saraiki is mere a dialect of Punjabi and nothing else.

Brother I know that there are many deprivations of our brothers from Southern Punjab and I know their grievances are genuine, my sympathies are with you and all those. But my dear such slogans as you chanted is against the integrity of our country.
I wish you luck in your endeavors. May Allah help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
sabahatbhutta (Sunday, December 22, 2013)