View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 21, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuiab Ahmed View Post
@ exclusively
Sir... The topic you have assigned me is quite analytical, im feeling trapped in the web of confusion. I have been brainstorming since last night but could not understand the main theme of proposition, should i have to interpret it in negative or positive sense........ Apart from that here, is my effort to crack this hard nut.........

Because these words are said by exclusively yanin ky me!

Dear it has both positive and negative perspectives.

Education is a lethal weapon in the nuclear age

Education is an important factor behind the progress of man has achieved in the modern world. Dear form your very first sentence, I have come to know that you have got it.. Yes, starting must be like this, just answer the question.... However, in past its pace of development was quite slow but in the modern world there has been development in all walks of life, science, technology, sociology, politics; etc. It is education that paves a way to progress and development.

Moreover, education makes a person to live a better life. In this context, Holy Prophet Hazart Mohammad (PBUH)said”an uneducated person is like a cattle”. No doubt, a human is deemed as a social animal. It is education that makes a person him a real human in the true sense. Meanwhile, education is such a vital tool that can transform a miserable life into peaceful and comfortable. [B]The point of concern is that the education is direly needed in the modern scientific era.

According to the proposition, education is a lethal weapon in the pragmatic approach. In this context, mobile and internet are the inventions of modern information communication technology that has transformed the world into a global village. Here’s education plays a vital role in advancement of technology. At the same time it has some positive and negative impacts on human life. Mobile and internet are being consistently deteriorating the youth’s education according to a recent survey in Pakistan. Youth has been wasting their precious time on mobile packages and on the internet in the name of social networking. Apart from that, nuclear technology is another outcome of modern education and science technology. No doubt, nuclear is a severe threat to humanity on one hand, while on the other hand it is being extracted to generate electricity. Ultimately, authority remains in the hands of human whether to use it in a positive or negative manner.

Consequently, education is deemed as a milestone to steer a nation toward success and progress. Likewise there is a saying that”if on wants to destroy a nation, simply snatch education from the nation.” A nation could not survive without the blessing of education. It perpetuates the wheel of progress and development of a nation.
Great dear, more or less you have understood the topic and also attempted it quite impressively. To read this expansion, I would say that now you have come to know that how to tackle an expansion and expand it . It is a creative attempt indeed.

Try this one..
Ready to kill or be in love and war (You might have read it somewhere, but these are mine words also. So, nothing to worried about and just attempt it with your flow. I want to make you a creative writer.

Dear, tomorrow I am going somewhere for some work. May be I will get back day after tomorrow. But you will have to attempt your expansions on daily basis. I will check them out inshallah...

The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Shuiab Ahmed (Saturday, December 21, 2013)