View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011, Roll no. 141PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: KPK PMS

Muhammad Asim Abbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirus View Post
let you explain me how would you pose two different answers for the same question examiner asks 'Role of Judicial Review in USA' or 'discuss Supremacy of Parliament in UK . how different you answer will be in both papers.
Let me explain it.
The study of political systems is general while constitutional law's study is more specific. Political system of a country tells us about prevailing systems and institutions and how they work. On the other hand constitutional law explains in term of constitution that what legalize and to some extant rationalize their working. Why does president enjoy immunity is constitutional issue and president holds immunity is a political one.
Answering a question of P.S with constitutional references and terms will make you to get maximum marks but with general and political approach in constitutional question,you will get minimum marks. This is reason of low scoring in C.L paper despite scoring high marks in P.S Paper B.
I think it should be clear now.
fasadi bacha (Wednesday, December 25, 2013), sirus (Wednesday, December 25, 2013)