View Single Post
Old Friday, December 27, 2013

Sheikh umair is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Agreed

You can give introduction of your essay in the start. This introduction can be a single paragraph or a sum of short paragraphs. Some Essay teachers say there is no need to give an introduction. But I did write an introduction. Introduction should be very simple. Like I am presenting here my introduction of Essay that I wrote in 2013.

"Freedom of speech should be limited"
Sometimes I intend to say something but the very moment I decide not to.
Once uttered words can not be taken back as a fired bullet can not be returned. One must think twice before expressing something. Speech is one way of expression while gestures, acts, images and texts are other various forms of expression. If not expressed properly all means of expression can lead to devastation. Today freedom of speech or freedom of expression has become an issue of heated debate. Many oppose and many support it for many reasons. West and East both have different approaches towards freedom of speech hence leading to a vast gulf between the two parts of world. If not properly addressed at international forums like United Nations, this issue can lead to wars between East and West as signalled by the recent violent incidents after the release of a controversial film defaming Muhammad(PBUH). UN should define the limits of freedom of speech/expression in order to make it obligatory upon its member countries to avoid public debates or gestures causing controversies.

This is an introduction and one can evenly distribute the content of entire essay in introduction. But for another part of essay do not mix up recommendations and evils etc in a single paragraph. The purpose of introduction is to give an idea about what course you are going to take ahead with your essay.
thanx a lot
it means that we can write recommendations in an other paragraph.
plz tell is it necessary to define the topic and if necessary where to define it.
shall be highly obliged if u can post introduction of any essay just as a guide line for me