View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 01, 2014

mushi is on a distinguished road
Default financial assistance

Dear brothers/sisters

Thank you so much for the appreciation shaukat bhai, Insallah sooner we will get our desired results, apparently it was discouraging as lot of css aspirants didn't show up on the day of protest, however we should not lose our hope as one thing is clear that this issue is not confined to one specific region, it is a national issue and we also must not ignore that css has a diversified students across all over the country, however i am asking those students who live near by the capital that for the love of god please come forward and join us. Each and every day we learn something new and we learnt lot things from the last protest that we need some concrete strategy to move forward and realized our goal. Bathoor and i made a decision that we must protest again in front of national assembly but before we materialized that plan we might need some financial assistance for the purpose of transportation, play cards, banners. i assure you if we consistently continued with our efforts we will achieve our common objective. God bless you all
bathoor (Thursday, January 02, 2014), dms664 (Friday, January 03, 2014), Gul Khan (Sunday, January 05, 2014), mohsinali303 (Wednesday, January 01, 2014), nice grl (Thursday, January 02, 2014), TOUQEER ASIF (Wednesday, January 01, 2014)