View Single Post
Old Friday, January 03, 2014

Faisalsoomro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C1stWiki View Post
Sir! What should be the preferences of the occupational groups while applying for CSS exam? What would you suggest keeping in view your own experience?

Dear Bro,
In preferences, Keep PSP, and DMG on Top. They have good promotional chances and enjoy all good facilities at the start of their career. The rest of the groups as per your liking. I will suggest you to keep FSP on third. OMG, i personally believe is better than many other groups but it be kept at mid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bilal khankhel View Post
dear faisal please tell me whether S.Os from promotional exam can also be considered as OMG officers and also tell me about their promotions.
tanx
yes bro, officers recruited through Promotional Exam are part of OMG. Same facilities for them. We own them. But usually high age men are recruited, they get retired at 19 or 20 Grade. if you are younger, it will lead u to secretary designation too. Anyway, S.O via promotional exam has bright future. Do join if stand qualified. welcome Bro.

Note: OMG is a largest group in terms of strength and posts of officers. Hence Officers are recruited via Direct CSS exam, Promotional exam, via Transfer (for specified time).

Since Officers from Promotional exam and Tranfer for specified time are posted at secretariat, they compromise to everything. For example, poor offices, facilities, etc.
But CSP (OMG) officers do not compromise and demand high exposure.

" Iss mulk mein her cheez mangnay se milti hai."