View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 08, 2014

sohail warraich is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakistan10 View Post
Dear Members

I am a css aspirant and have a very strong academic background, however one of the weaknesses of mine is writing. I want to know if essay writing is a natural talent or something which can be learnt ? I have full 14 months to prepare for css 2015 and I am dedicated and committed to pass it.
However seeing the essay written by CSP's is no way near where I can even think of writing such great essays.

I am worried about essay in CSS but at the same time confident about other subjects. I believe I can pass other exams but worried about essay.

I would love to hear from someone who was in my position when he decided to do css and thought essay would be very difficult for him/her pass but then they were indeed able to pass.

I will also appreciate if someone can put light on the first step for preparing for essay as last time I wrote an essay was in school.

I believe in hard work and a man gets what he strives for. But valuable guidance from seniors act as a motivation in achieving your goals.

Is anyone here who was very weak in essay able to pass the Essay exam ? What was your strategy and initial steps for essay preparation?

Thanks for your anticipated help.
i'm also applicant for c.s.s 2015 . The said issue you shared here had some relationship with me but with the passage of time i covered this with the help of Dawn Newspaper . As you presented your issue relating to Essay writing was obiviously the same way how people write essay . You are not afraid of composing accurate English but you are afraid of Information that we encode in the Essay i think .