View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 11, 2014

tamxhah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
Keeping in view the nature of NTS tests, one can safely assume that the test would consist of one paper of 100 MCQs. English portion is always a part and parcel of NTS tests and always it carries the major weight. Secondly arythmatic and analtical reasoning are also always there in NTS tests. And the fouth thing is GK or CA portion . Sometime , the basic knowledge about the organization for which the test is being taken is also tested in NTS MCQs. Like for the test of State Bank job , in GK portion there were some 10-15 MCQs regarding the working of state Bank. However , I guess the basic info about MOD and its working would not be sought in this test . I have observed their tests for state Bank , SNGPL, LDA and NAB and always the pattern has remained more or less the same. Therefore, until the NTs does not reveal the paper pattern , it would be quite safe and effecytive to start work on the Ares, I have specified.

What about Islamiat & Pakistan Studies ? In IB test for AD, large portion of MCQs were comprised of Islamiat and Pak Studies but that was conducted by FPSC.
The Following User Says Thank You to tamxhah For This Useful Post:
syedrizwan (Saturday, January 11, 2014)