View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 18, 2014

Great Afnan is on a distinguished road
Default Some changings to the previously posted thread

I happened to visit one of the threads started by my sister JINDSHAHWANI in which she sought the guidance of Mr.Faisal Qarim Qureshi(Werewolf) regarding the compulsory and optional subjects of CSS.The link to the thread could be seen at the end of the discussion which i am about to start.Actually,I just wanted to refute and criticize his impractical statements.Apart from this,there is a pressing need to render him some hearty and brotherly suggestions.
Mr.Werewolf pretended that he had no prior practice of essay writing before the exams and the only essay he had written in his very life was in the examination hall.He further fancied himself by stating that the introduction,body and conclusion of the treatise was awesome,fabulous and etc etc..Moreover,he imprudently advised one of the members to initially set aside the essay and the composition paper and to focus upon the rest of the compulsory subjects.
As far as my views are concerned-and probably many of the aspirants-his ulterior motive was not less than manifesting his complacency and inflated behaviour.The remarks he gave were rather spurious,implausible and were only meant to make him appear more intelligent and clever in front of all the CSS aspirants.However,he must not have been oblivious of the fact his that degree of pretense would only incur the indignation of the CSPs who deem writing practice the only key to successfully resist the difficulties of passing CSS.His that attitude defies further explanation and would only lend credence to the argument that taking CSS serious is not as important as it should be.Furthermore,I was taken aback to have heard him saying that the checker could be manipulated.HAH! Sheer non-sense.How forgotten he is to say this.Doesn't he know that their teaching experience equals even the age of candidates.??
Keeping in view the current trend of CSS exams,only those students,who have a consolidated degree of command over writing practice,should dream about surmounting the apparently insuperable exam.My purpose is definitely not to underestimate the efforts he would have made in order to thrive,but to make him realize that by doing so he would further baffle the already skeptical CSS aspirants.Momentarily,if we believe in what he affirmed,he should not have made it public.Consequently,some credulous candidates would become over-confident and end up in losing the game of CSS.
To conclude,I advise him deeply to averse blowing his own trumpet and to thank ALLAH(S.W.T) as due to His countless bounties and blessings he is today at this stage.To attribute his success to consistency and hard work cannot be challenged,but he has to be extremely careful when it comes to render guidance to the candidates.Also he should take his words back regarding the concept that,firstly,the subjects excluding the essay and the composition should be covered so as to foster the confidence level of the students in these papers.In the end,i would like to say that there are many who tend to misguide leading people astray,but a few can really guide well helping change one's future.I expect him to follow the latter.Manipulation of the checker!How gibberish is that!

Thank you very much

The link:
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners...erewolf-2.html