View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ijaz Malik View Post
AoA,

dear fellows, Often in interview the question is asked that if you were a PM of Pakistan then how would you solve the problems of Pakistan specially current scenario,,

If I were a PM of Pak , I would solve the problems of Pak like corruption, Terrorism, energy crisis, Law and order condition,
But How, Please discus and give your own comments..
MUhammad Ijaz Malik thank you for putting this topic. This topic is worth discussing and will bring various viewpoints.
Lets all give their honest opinions. Following is mine.
In management we have learned that leadership can ruin an organization or can make fortune. Our Country is like an organization so its leadership which is now PM can also solve and have capacity to solve many problems with pure dedication and hard work. We have potential to do wonder...........................

If I would PM i would solve bring changes in following sectors with the help of following strategies.
1. Reform in education. Poor state of education is main cause of various problems like terrorism, poverty, population backwardness. Increase in GDP for education and utilization of available resources can do wonders which will have snow ball effect. It could be done by reducation of gap between private and public schools, collages and universities. Teachers and educationists must be hired on merit and our texts should be brought upto international level.
2. Reducing population growth.
Population in our country is ignored sector. Unemployment, terrorism, poverty, ingnorance all problems are also due to lack of education and population. Even Muslim countries like indonesia and Bangladesh have suceeded to control their population. We can adopt campaign and learn from other countries like china for solving this issue.
3. Zero tolerance against Terrorism
I would spread a campaign against terrorsits and would bring them to our empty prisons. Terrosrist have kills more than 40000 Pakistanis. This can be done with the help of media and international community. Lets give peace a chance.
4. Job creation.
Job can be created by reduction in demand and supply. With the help of education and required traning jobs can be created.
5. Heaving investment in HRD.
We have low Human resource development index. It is alarming that even having huge support from other countries we have failed to provide due investment to this sector. Human Resouce of a country can only solve problems. So it is important to educate and give traning to human resource so that our human resource can achieve its potential.
6. Reduction in corruption
This as we all know is big issue which can be solved with good governance.