View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabaas View Post
can you or anyone please explain me question no. 17 ? PLEASE
This type of question can be answered in various styles. What I did this year was that I attempted this question as my 1st question and drew a World Map "Neat and Clean" on the very 1st page of copy; stated 15 various disputes on water across the world.

Described water resources, water types, water usage, causes of it's scarcity and shortage. In the 2nd portion I kept it limited to Pakistan only. Described Water Crisis in Pakistan with India from the day of Partition, Indus Treaty, IRSA, World Bank Report for water shortage in Pakistan, it remedies and etc etc.

This is knowledge based question, so the more you know, the better would be the answer.

You can also visit the link
http://www.pakissan.com/english/wate...remedies.shtml
aghaadnan (Wednesday, January 29, 2014)