View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Amrood is on a distinguished road

I also faced the same problem. Actually everyone has to find one or two subjects which they wouldn't have studied before.

I think Business Administration is a good 100 marks subject. It's a theoretical subject but very light and easy to understand. You also don't need a teacher for it. I love this subject only because it's very close to common sense. I would be happy to help you with this subject.

But the problem is you still need to find another 100 marks subject. what about Mercantile Law? It's theoretical, lengthy but interesting and easy to understand. It's the law of business. the law that applies to buyers and sellers. But you might need help from a teacher. I chose it as my father is a lawyer. But it is a very lengthy subject. It's as lengthy as Islamic History.

Another suggestion is, have you any interest in Islamic History? I had never studied it before but chose it as a subject in CSS. It's a 200 marks subject. It is also related to Islamic Studies. It's lengthy but very interesting. And if you get guidance form someone, it's also not lengthy. CSS examiner always tests same topics. if you can translate from urdu to english with ease then don't read english books, buy a good quality urdu book on Islamic history instead and read it from cover to cover in 5 or 6 days. Please DO NOT try to remember anything. Just write down every interesting event with its date so you'll never have to read the book again. Later on quickly go through an enlgish book and if you like match it with your notes. But I won't suggest this subject unless you have interest in history and reading stories.

That's all i can suggest, if you need more help or want me to suggest any books on the subjects i have discussed above, just let me know and I would be happy to help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amrood For This Useful Post:
score (Thursday, January 30, 2014)