View Single Post
Old Friday, February 07, 2014

Kainatkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
Clearly your knowledge of Islam has not gone beyond textbooks. No, Islam does not tell us everything about every matter of life. Prophet (PBUH) himself said that he is no authority on the matters of this world. This is the kind of muddleheaded thinking that has left us confused about everything and we are not ready to move forward from the 7th century.

Tell me, what do you think we should do with the apostates? That is, with the people who decide to leave Islam and convert to some other religion and live peacefully?

So do all major religions and philosophies. Nothing special about it.

Apparently you don't know much about culture either.
I told you earlier that you have made your own thinking about Islam. If you have any such queries in your mind, do ask such queries from Pious religious scholar.

However, I would like to tell you again here that Islam is the complete code of life. Every act of a Muslim should be according to the Islam and nothing is beyond Islam. If someone thinks that today the entire world is changed and Islamic teachings can not be followed due to this advancement in technology etc then they should contact with pious religious scholars as soon s possible. Because Islam tells us that we have to consult religious scholars to bring their opinion according to the instructions of Islam for everything which is new and did not happen in past. But we do not have to leave it by saying that this thing is beyond Islam. That is completely wrong.

If it is culture, we have to follow the rules of our dressing as per the instructions of Islam. Each and everything comes under the boundaries of Islam if we think about it. But if we have stopped thinking then we shall be asked on the day of judgement about it. Allah Almighty says several times in the Holy Quran that "Think"

For example, Internet is the latest technological advancement but if someone is stealing money by hacking credit cards of other people, he is still thief and same procedure of Islam is needed to be adopted against this internet thief which is for normal thief.

As far as Apostasy is concerned, The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) is reported to have said: ‘Whosoever changes his religion, Kill Him (man baddala Dinahu faqtuluhu)’”. It is this last quote from the Prophet that forms the basis.

Most of the negative imaging of Islam is done by a relatively small minority of Christians and Jews and those writers and reporters who are under their power. These people are not going to simply stop if we rejected the death penalty for apostasy. They will just find something else to paint Islam negatively. The only way they can stop is if the challenge of Islam is removed and Muslims start behaving like them.

So, I want you to consult with Pious religious scholar of Islam if you have further concerns. I am not scholar and I told you what I knew.