View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 04, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about

After the opinion n advice of respected csps at forum n seniors + family mates since 24th september; i've decided once again to take high risk as i did last year to appear in css 2007 by leaving my regular job.

This time for css 2008, I'v decided to burn the last ship as well in my fleet for going back. Omer rightly said keh css is not a cup of tea hwever thinking, lucky devi n ihs are also correct in saying keh luck does matter !

So, I concluded by reamaining awake the last whole night......... that "High Risk High Return" ! ya aar ya phir paar. As Tariq Bin Ziad, the great general, hv ordered to burn the ships in his fleet and he was successful afterwards.

Perhaps I'm not right or perhaps its the factor of inexperience & or perhaps its my attitude and the way to deal matters in life; but frankly speaking "Aisa Hee Hon Mein". I know, now I've to bear pressure from home n family and titles like: "wela", "time waster" & "foolish" by my elders; so I've decided not to go home even on eid so that to save me from this burst from family mates, which may pressurize me allot to go the other way ! So, I"m turning my cell phones off & changing my current residence; IN short ro-posh hona he ab for css prep of 2008 !

I'm 24 years old & perhaps mere pass aisa adventure kerne ke lye time he abhee ! By the way it'll be my last attempt in 2008 for css cuz I already hv availed 2 chance each in the year 2006 & 2007 (n both by sm sacrifice to the jobs at that time i was doing).

Last edited by Last Island; Monday, March 23, 2009 at 09:47 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
Fatima Tahir (Wednesday, August 26, 2009), Hira Butt (Friday, October 05, 2007)