Old Tuesday, February 18, 2014

idealsome is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashfen View Post
so can a person join Joint Signal Intelligence Bureau ,Joint Intelligence North
department in isi?

AOA,
Sorry for being straightforward here! but we must take care before posting in public forums.... Please members/friends avoid using names of sensitive organization(s) and/or any other query which cannot be answered in detail here in the public platform.

Believe me dear the personnel of the relevant organization would not heed attention on your such queries and non-personnel will provide wrong information to all of you.
Duties,tasks.appointments etc of such organizations remains covert to as much extent as possible, therefore please do not show immature behaviour by asking questions which can only be answered once you become part of the organization.

No one ''sometimes even personnel themselves'' have the full information regarding all aspects of the organization, I know some members who have some information from here and there do try to help other members sincerely, however this will not be of use until/unless you become part of the organization.

My only advice to all aspirants is '' Please try to develop habit of being discreet in yourselves''. ALLAH will guide you and will do the best in your favour. Insha ALLAH!

Regards