View Single Post
Old Friday, February 21, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 8261

Yawer Baloch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wish Zahra View Post
Sir!Yawer Baloch could u plz guide me... am confused about selection of optional subjects???If i want to chosse Sociology ???then is it important to chosse all subjects in that group??plzz plzzzz somebody answer me
Dear Zahra,
first don't be confused with subjects. Choose a subject which you can prepare thoroughly for CSS. Any subject selection should be based on your interests. if you are interested enough and have its basic know-how, you can go for that. however, it depends on the time you give to it and how you prepare it.
Second, you don't have to choose all subjects from one group. in fact FPSC has limited the subject selection to 200 marks from one group. you cannot opt for more than 200 marks from one group. So, you have the liberty to go for any subject from any group, provided you are opting for only 200 marks.
Third, you have mentioned that a link is not working, if you could have quoted it here I could have checked it. since there are many links I have shared here, I don't know which one(s) of them is(are) not working. I had checked some of them, they are working fine.
Mega.nl links work best on Chrome and Firefox browsers. Internet explorer is supported but not recommended by mega.nl server.

Yawer
Wish Zahra (Friday, February 21, 2014)