View Single Post
Old Friday, February 21, 2014

Mashalkhan69 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabarRehmanShah View Post
Well I think you all are suggesting to operate against TTP "A heavy injection to our economy".
I'm not supporting TTP, but in order to restore law and order, we have to compromise. That's the only way to develop. Otherwise Pakhtoon nation is stubborn as hell, they will die but won't surrender. And this operation's result will be same as of Red Mosque's operation, which means more destruction, and off course there will be no happy ending.
I am totally in favor of operation against TTP...There is no burden on the economy of pakistan....The biggest burden being corruption. If our so f......k...ing leaders take some good steps then we will have a victory over them and infact over all problems....the people in parliament and senate just make policies for their own interest they do not have to bother whether common people are living or dying....
Just tell me which big and popular leader which has been targeted by Taliban (except Benazir, Ghulam Bilour and some other which is also not very clear who target them)....We want these terrorists finished as soon as possible.
Just think and answer the questions regarding Taliban...from where they get help...mony....weapons....etc.....when they were growing in number and multiplying in strength what the government was doing????????
The so called leaders (i should not called them) will do nothing untill the feel the heat at their own homes.............