View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 23, 2014

fatimaraza is on a distinguished road
Default Those Seven Days

So finally I am done with my papers and on Monday I will be going back. There are a few observations which I wanted to share with fellow members regarding exams.

1. CSS-2014 was not at all easy, as I was thunderstruck to see some of the comments repeatedly made by "some" who didn't even take the exam.

2. FPSC, in spite of all its claims of transparency and efficiency failed to deliver yet again. The invigilators were not at all trained , their own cell phones were ringing during the exam and the biggest nuisance was the examiners talking among themselves and making announcements which were audible only to those sitting at the front.

3. They charge us Rs 2200/ for the exams but the quality of chairs was deplorable.I believe there will be many like me who have become patients of back ache during those seven days.

4. Cheating and unfair means were pervasive, on comfort and need basis.Examiners did overlook some candidates taking their cell phones with them while they were stubborn enough not to allow even clipboards to some unlucky fellows.

5.Last but not the least, as with all exams some of us will pass while some of us will fall but FPSC should not remain consistent in putting all the burden on candidates while ignoring its own maladministration.

Best of Luck to all the aspirants.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fatimaraza For This Useful Post:
Arshia Awan (Sunday, February 23, 2014), beinghuman (Sunday, February 23, 2014), Khanum (Sunday, February 23, 2014), Raat ka musafir (Thursday, March 13, 2014), WaqasBaig (Sunday, February 23, 2014)