View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 11, 2007
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Post Islamic and Pak-Studies Papers (PCS) Compulsory

Balochistan Public Service Commission
Samungli Road Quetta Cantt.
COMPETATIVE EXAMINATION FOR THE POST(s) OF BCS(EB) OFFICER B-17

ISLAMIC & PAKSITAN STUDIES
Marks: 100 Saturday, February 23,2007(0230 PM) Time:3 Hours
.................................................. .................................................. ...
Note: Attempt any Five questions, selecting two questions from Part-Iand three from Part-II. All questions carry equal marks.

PART-I

Q-1. The Holy Quran is that complete message for regulating the entire life of humanity and for the achievements of liberty, equality and fraternity for all the people. Discuss.

Q-2. Zakat is not a tax, but very unique worship. What are the aim and objects of it? How will it eradicate the social injustice?

Q-3. Why Pakistan is called the “Castle of Islam”? Discuss the efforts made by different governments in Pakistan for the process of Islamization?

Q-4. Write short notes on any Two of the following topics:
(i) Kasb-i-Hilal[/LEFT]
(ii) Shirk[/RIGHT]
(iii)Tauheed
(iv) Status of women folk in Islam

PART-II

Q-5. What were the consequences of the failure of the War of Independence of 1857 with special reference to its effect on the Muslims of South Asia?

Q-6. There are various kinds of corruptions in our beloved country. Write your suggestions to eradicate these evils?

Q-7. Under what circumstances the Muslims of Sub-Continent demanded for the separate country? Have we got our national goal now?

Q-8. Write short notes on any Two of the following:
(i) The Red Cliff’s Award
(ii) Canal Water Dispute
(iii) The Kashmir Problem
(iv) Democracy in Pakistan

Q-9. The system of education in Pakistan should be reconstructed so as to reflect national aspiration. Discuss briefly.

Good luck

Last edited by Xeric; Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 05:12 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xeric For This Useful Post:
Malmeena Khan (Saturday, October 08, 2011), Shali (Tuesday, November 24, 2009)