View Single Post
Old Monday, March 10, 2014

Muhammad Saleem Shaikh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by redalert View Post
what kind of topic we can select i mean related to our field or it can be any ? and of how many pages it should be?
Dear Redalert
At this stage you have to apply with suitable topic of research proposal. at this stage research proposal is not so important because initial shortlisting criteria would be depend upon the GAT-General score. If you shortlisted for scholarship than they will ask you again for updated research proposal and that would be more important to finalize your offer of scholarship and qualify the interview. (At this stage just go to apply with all requirements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punjabian4211 View Post
I had applied for this scholarship without updating my profile and could not enter my masters degree. When I take print of my application then I realized my mistake then I updated my Education in my profile. But after updating when I tried to apply again system is showing message that you have already applied for this scholarship.
Please guide me how can apply again with my updated profile OR what is solution to add my Masters qualification?
Regards
Dear Punjabian4211

I also made mistake in Batch-IV, but no worries, just write a cover letter with apology, and what ever your want to changes into your online application just write in cover letter and provide the proof of that. Once it would be verified they will update your application at own database..
redalert (Tuesday, March 11, 2014)