View Single Post
Old Friday, March 14, 2014

Muhammad Saleem Shaikh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channafaheem View Post
Friends kindly tell me who's stamp will be defaced in the place of (Official stamp of HR department) the last part of HEC Scholarship Form which I have quoted here.

TO BE FILLED BY EMPLOYED APPLICANTS ONLY

This is to Certify that Mr./Ms -------------------- is an employee of this organization as ______________________________ since_________________________ His /her educational, employment particulars and other statement as stated in the foregoing columns have been checked and verified with the original documents. It is hereby affirmed that in the event of his/her selection for award of 90 PERCENT OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS PHASE II BATCH 6 program, he/she will be granted/relieved for the award period without any gap. In case scholars join the department before completion of the degree for which he/she is awarded he/she has to seek NOC from Higher Education Commission, Islamabad. .

Date: 12-March-2014 Signature of Applicant:

Name and designation Department:

Contact number Full address:

Official stamp of HR department.
Dear If you are government employee than your HR department will fill that, but If you are not an government employee than leave it.
Channafaheem (Sunday, March 23, 2014)