View Single Post
Old Friday, March 28, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post
Assalam-u-alaekum

Since three years I have been doing CSS preparation, due to sitting 14 hours daily, my weight has been more than 80 to 90kg. I want to loose my weight, kindly help me in this regard, what is the best way to loose my weight. I am physically strong and my height is also good. I am thinking about running on the morning time. My friends who do running on daily basis, they used to run 2 to 3 kilometers daily. I want to join them, but I think I can not run for such long distance at least for this time due to such weight. Kindly suggest me how to resolve this problem. I have purchased jogging shoes, how to get started jogging myself. Give me some tips. Which excerszes should I do to reduce my weight.

Thanking in advance and waiting for your response for resolving my problem.
AoA

i) Control your diet. Take light foods without oily or fatty contents.
ii) Instead of taking tummy full meals at two times, take small small contents of food at intervals.
iii) Stop milk tea and start taking green tea without sugar and add lemon /little salt inside it. Also increase intake of water.
iv) Instead of running fast for ten minutes, run slow and slow for thirty forty minutes. While running, wear warm cloths so that it can bring lot of sweatings. If possible, also wear a cap during running.
v) Do light p.t. If possible also start cycling.
vi) Do abdominal exercises but do not do in great quantity because it may not be useful to decrease fats instead it will start converting those fats into muscles, which may still retain your weight. You want to reduce weight, not shape muslces, so running is the best thing for you to do.

Regards
flyer (Friday, March 28, 2014), Zaheer Qadri (Saturday, March 29, 2014), Zain Ahmed Zaman (Monday, March 31, 2014)