View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 03, 2014

flyer is on a distinguished road

Today, it was my second day of jogging. In first day, I started my jog with a snail pace. However, I ran in intervals; three to four minutes walk then two to one minute jog/run. I did this almost four to five times in both of the days. I used to jog for more or less thirty mintues. In addition to this, I also did 15 minutes exercise; sitting and standing up simply for 15 times; warming up my legs, getting my hands up and down; and I used to touch my hands with shoes in standing condition. So it was my two days progress. My legs and nearly whole body feel pain. Particularly, my above the feet pain is very sever while I used to jog. As far as eating is concerned, I have given up parthas, egg omelet etc. I wake up at 1 to 2 afternoon. Because, I only take sleep 2 to three hours at night from 3 to 5:30. After done my jogging and exercise I go for bed and wake up at 1 o' clock. Then I do not take break fast like eating egg pratha wagera. Hence, I take heavy lunch like bread/rotti with salan and a cup of full tea that is purely oil free. Then, I start my studies by going at library, I used to do my studies for almost 4 hours. A deep studies plus I take a cup of tea. After that, I used come back to home at 6'o clock. In this time, I feel hungry, thus I take one orange or some a chapati with salan. At the time 9 O' clock at night I take dinner that is mostly white rice with daal, or some times baryani wagera. I take it to full my stomach. Right after done my dinner, I go to a long walk (not jog) it is about half kilometer. Then I came back to my home and I drink two glass of water due to dehydration and since my dinner I am thristy due haven't any water. Hence. at night 10 to 12 I watch Tv. After 12 till 3 late night I do my studies of CSS. Then, If I feel hungry, some times take fruiet at that time. Right after that, I go to for sleeping and from 3 to 5:30 I take bed rest. Again I start my jogging from 5:30 to 6 and exercise from 6 to 6:30 and then again I go for long sleep till 2 (afternoon) and so on..........

To the sum up, I have shared my whole day regarding jogging, exercise, studies, and eating drinking means every thing. The result is that, I felt active my whole day after jogging and exercise. Even, I am feeling that if I go like this my weight that is probably 80+ kg will likey be redudue and in addition to this I will be able to run for a good distance. May be my assmption is wrong or it is right. I have reported each and every thing. Now it is request to help me out in resolving my weight problem and guide me comprehensively so that I can go smoothly on the right track productively and progressively.

I am again thankful for your such helping and making me able to do that. If anywhere I am going wrong please pinpoint it and also suggest me the right way that what to do and what not to do. I am waiting for your kind response. Thanking in advance..

Plus suggest me, I am only able to jog for only two three minutes only, in this regard, what should be done so that I can jog more longer and without any hurdle. Plus, some times legs are really painful. What to do in this regards. Thanks.