View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 08, 2014

usmanwrites is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomiko View Post
By the way their is a verdict by supreme court of pakistan in the favor of musharraf during his tenure that he may ammend or make changes to the constitution. Which I in turn mean that he commited no wrong by anouncing emergency as he has been given the authority to do so by SC. You need to search this news out. So keeping this ruling in view. This trial stands null and void. It is just a vendetta movement against musharraf by few goons in the government.
There is a very beautiful analysis done by Javed Chaudhry in one of his shows opening remarks.
Where he has given the Example of turkey where 300 high ranking army officials were convicted and punished. Which included the top brunch of Army, Navy n Air force sentenced for whole life imprisonment.
Watching that video is a must I will share the link if I could find it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
The verdict was imposed by puppet judiciary because chief justice was already sent home to have a ding dong,so the judiciary who passed on the verdict is unconstitutional in itself,but i agree that Musharraf trial is more about vendetta than about the rule of law,had it been about the later then he should have been tried for his military coup of 99 instead of the so called emergency of the 007