View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 24, 2014

Muhammad Ijaz Malik is on a distinguished road
Post congratulation,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanwrites View Post
Dear I'm also From D.G.K division. My first ever interview was of SI and i got selected. I was told to be bold, frank,confident and dress up formally and it worked. PPSC takes into account the academic record for such post with heavy weightage. I had pathetic academic record that is unmentionable and is way less than your academic achievements. It means i performed splendidly well in interview and written to get the merit number 15.
For me you should be:

Well dressed
Confident
Frank
Bold
Think before you answer
Maintan eye contact
Speak the TRUTH

But don't forget that at the end it is luck that matters so be humble towards your near and dear one's to gain their blessings.

It would be helpful if you post your last interview
Dear, congratulation to you on your great success. It better that should post your Interview because you are a fresh Interview taker and I had take my Interview last year, and I will find guidance from your Interview, so please post your Interview. I have taken test of ppsc of Manager Auquaf last sunday on 20-04-2014 and on 22-04-2014 of Lecturer Political Science in FPSC, I am very hopeful of qualifying for Interview for these Posts. And I also suggest that we should cooperate with one another at division level D.G.Khan at one place in any city of the division at every weekend, so please show your e-mail address at your Profile or contact at my e-mail address, we should arrange a group at divisional of many candidates to help. I will wait your Reply.. thanks,,

Regards:
Ijaz Malik