View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 08, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road
Default Good Point

Exactly what I thought the question wouuld be..That's why made a smiley there.
Energy Crisis means we are deficient in energy demands to run our Industries,Home Appliances,Offices,Universities,Research stations and Transportation..Our world is dependant on Fossil fuels about 82 percent (EIA).
And it's demand is increasing 2% per annum(FAO). In USA 70 percent of oil consumption is in Transportation (IER).. Recently USA has found her own huge oil reserves and now the total is said to be 2.6 Trillion barrels which would sufffice for coming 100 years (for only USA)...USA being the superpower is the ideal for global policy makers.USA will not waste her oil resources and will surely neglect the world's greenhouse effect while developing the policy...As far as other countries are concerned especially the middle east countries.They will never try to unfollow the Uncle Sam especially when their major economic concern is with their oil reserves...They will even bribe any country trying to develop alternative resources like they did with Pakistan when we were going to develop our solar cell plant in 1990's.
Some people will surely think the other resources like Wind Energy,Solar Energy,Nuclear Energy etc etc but the fact is that Climatic change has started drastically and it will take nearly 50-100 years for mankind to shift on these resources. Well,irony is that in doing so, we will have to use Fossil fuel again in our industries manufacturing these alternatives..So, one way or the other, if address our problem of energy crisis,climatic disasters will take place for sure..
Danish hadi (Friday, May 09, 2014)