View Single Post
Old Friday, May 09, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
energy conservation and energy efficient construction is the solution... this is our world, let's save it; not consume it entirely
Speaking of Energy efficient machinery..
Irony is that when any developed country build any machinery they expire it within 10-15 years,after which they think is no more efficient,in terms of the fuel it consumes,the input to output ratio and the maintenance cost...However the true life of that machiney is you can say 50 years.
After they expire it, third world countries like Pakistan import them and the same Mercedes Bus is now heavily painted (the amount of paint could suffice for a plaza) with a big Monogram in its back wind shield " JUTT TAYYARA" running and banging on the roads with one side down the other side up,full of people in the doors,roof,back stairs,standing area inside the bus and man on man (In USA such a number is accommodated by 3 buses) and some times you can see livestock,hens also...
How could be the machinery will be efficient? the Entropy rate at this level is I think 50 percent...
The purpose of this conversation is, the third world stupid nations must wake up now from deep alcoholic slumber...I appreciate India on this issue,they are far much ahead then our beloved country..

Last edited by RAO RAMEEZ; Friday, May 09, 2014 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Minor
The Following User Says Thank You to RAO RAMEEZ For This Useful Post:
marvi pathan (Friday, May 09, 2014)