View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

@Neebi
Yes you're right brother. Now, he needs to show his best governance in KP. He has got a golden chance, but he's wasting it. I am a strong supporter of PTI. But I am not satisfied not even upto 10 per cent. No doubt, Imran Khan is a legend, a celebrity. But this isn't going to work in the long run. He's being over-emotional and his team isn't as good as he claimed. I am sorry, this the reality. I have examples, but I don't want to share it here. Same is the case with the coalition party Jamat-i-Islami. After thinking, thinking and thinking, in the end, I always come to the point: ''Jis qoum mein zulm ki inteha hojaye chorian barh jaen, izzatein lutnay lagein un par Allah zalim hukamran musallat kar deta hai''. We really need to change ourselves, we need to ask Allah for forgiveness. PTI was our last hope here in KP. But it didn't work so far. Now, we have to look inside ourselves. I am sure, nothing would be better unless and until we change ourselves and follow Quran and Sunnah. This is the only solution I always come up with, after discussing Pakistan and poor politics.